Celebrate International Women's Day With THRED UP!





In honor of International Women's Day coming up, ThredUP is sharing the "closets" of 30 inspirational women. 100% of the proceeds from their closets will go to the incredible charity, Girls Inc.! If you'd like to learn a bit more about the campaign click HERE.

________________________________________

While on the topic of ThredUP, I wanted to take a minute to share one of my favorite finds from the website. 



I shared this purchase a couple months of these super cute Fergalicious Ankle Booties that I got for only $24.60- since receiving them, I have worn them multiple times. They have the perfect heel height, are super comfortable and give me a boost in confidence while wearing them.



Make sure you shop those closets to support a great cause!

SHOP HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment