Raised Real | Baby/Toddler Meals!



We recently received these awesome baby/toddler pre-made meals from Raised Real and I can truly say I am obsessed. The best part is that they pair perfectly with the Beaba Babycook which I already had.





They meals are super easy to make. Each meal comes with a card to tell you how much water to add to your Beaba. Then you just toss the meal inside to steam it. And then it's ready to serve! How awesome is that? Nothing like a quick healthy meal without any effort.


These are perfect babies also. Once the steaming is done, you can then just blend it up into a puree! It's been such a lifesaver for those days where I just don't feel like putting together something for the little one. If you want to check out Raised Real, I have left a link below!

Check out Raised Real HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment