Toddler Bedroom | Calum


 When we moved, I knew I wanted to start transitioning Calum into more of a big boy bedroom. He's been walking and climbing for about 5 months now so I thought getting him a toddler bed close to the ground would be perfect. Though we haven't officially made the transfer yet because I am still waiting on a baby gate for the doorway and still need to conceal the cords, I still wanted to show off his new room! 

He didn't exactly go for a theme for his room, we added touches of 'woodland' here and there.







Where is everything from?

Toddler Bed: Delta Children
Area Rug: Nuloom
Toddler Blanket: BabyLaundryAndMore
Woodland Felt Garland: HelloXSugar
Book Shelves: WatkinsWoods
Kids Table Set: Buschman
Canvas Prints: CrystalCanvas
Frames: EcoHome
Sound Machine: Hatch Nursery
Baby Monitor: Moonybaby

No comments:

Post a Comment