Master Bedroom | Sneak Peek


We recently moved into a new place and I wanted to share a sneak peek of our new master bedroom. 

The main new piece in our bedroom is our new king size bed frame from DHP Furniture. As silly as it sounds, I've never owned a nice bed frame. I've always just had my mattress on the floor or on a plain metal bed frame. And let me tell you, this bed frame really makes the room! It is the center of attention in the room so I knew I wanted something that would make a big statement. I came across this gorgeous Eden Wingback Upholstered Bed from DHP furniture for only $422 on amazon. 

Other items we got for our bedroom was our bedding set from BrookLinen, our blackout curtains from Walmart and the gorgeous night stands my father built.

Our bedroom is still a work in progress so make sure to stick around for an updated room tour!




No comments:

Post a Comment