Easter Gift Ideas 2018

This year Easter falls on April 1st, and I was so excited to start putting together Calum's Easter basket. This Easter he will be 14 months old so he will be more aware. I did a lot of research on items I wanted to include in his basket. Here are a few items I pulled together!




1. Mary Meyer Stuffed Bunny- It wouldn't really be Easter without an adorable bunny stuffed animal to add to the basket. My favorite stuffed animals are from Mary Meyer.

2. PiperFinn Footwear- My little started walking a couple months ago so I was excited to get him a few pairs of shoes from PiperFinn Footwear.

3. Annie's Snacks- Calum is obviously too little for chocolate and candy. So we've substituted with Annie's chocolate bunny grahams.

4. London Littles- With spring approaching rain boots are a must! And these ones from London Littles are just the cutest!

5. Melissa And Doug Chalk- I thought a fun activity for this spring/summer would be to draw with chalk so I found these adorable ones from Melissa and Doug.

6. Re-play Recycled- I came across this company before I was even pregnant and knew I wanted to eventually try them out. Now that Calum is of age for utensils and plates I thought it would make a great basket suffers.

7. Bubbles- Not much to say about these. Bubbles are just a basket must have for littles!!

8. Saranoni Blanket- These blankets from Saranoni are a must. Calum is obsessed with his. So if you are looking for something extra special, you can even get them personalized!



No comments:

Post a Comment